We finally got all the materials delivered on Tuesday (17th June) to build the Plinths for the final show. We managed to get it all a little cheaper (£16 as opposed to £22) and the excess money was used for each individuals (who purchased a plinth) contribution to the final show brochure.
As it turned out we couldn’t build some of the plinths for the students showing in the I.T room as we were unable to remove the large table as it was firmly fixed to the wall, but the materials were offset as some of the students requirements (measurements and quantity etc) changed as the show build continued. So after a lot of discussion and five days of building plinths it all turned out ok! even though during this time I felt like I was working more towards a qualification in carpentry as opposed to digital arts!
I kept a record of the emails I sent whilst organising this element of the show.